Wish to earn bigger with Selling, Join18thHighStreet to make your each Sale Profit Big. No E-commerce platformis giving such a huge profit share to the affiliates, 18th HighStreet is giving up to 10% Profit with no question asked Policy.
18th HighStreet has a huge customer base with deals with top branded products across the country and its focus only on fashion products. So it’s time to make money with 18highstreet by promoting their products. 18th HighStreet shares a high amount of commission to its affiliate partner. 18th HighStreet affiliate program is one of the popular affiliate programs for a Fashion blogger, Fashion influencers.
Benefits of becoming an affiliate partner with 18th HighStreet.
- Free Trial Products to Affiliates and Influencers.
- Extra Discounts To Customers On Using Special Affiliate Coupons.
- 5% commission Up to 100 orders.
- 7.5% commission Up to 500 orders.
- 10% commission over 500 orders.
- Flat ₹500 coupons on 50 Sales.
- Flat ₹1000 coupon on 100 Sales.
- Flat ₹2500 coupon on 500 Sales.
- Dedicated Affiliate Support.
- Banks & EMI offers also available.
- Promotional gifts are provided quarterl
18thHighStreet Frequent Details
The affiliate program is a medium where you can qualify a suite of 18th HighStreet services to your merchant (Customers) and get rewarded for the same.
An individual or an organization, who is capable of onboarding transacting customers (merchants) for 18highstreet suite of services.
It is very easy to become an affiliate, just Visit our website and complete the Affiliate Partner Signup onwww.18thhighstreet.com,Once the signup is complete you will get access to adding merchants from the Partner Dashboard.And after completion,you will be guided with further details.
Yes! As an 18highstreet Affiliate Partner, you will be allowed to manage your transactions. Once approved as an 18highstreet partner, you can keep track of the clients that you onboard from the same account.
Yes. This program is offered to All individuals, entity & Organizations who want to be part of the https://18thhighstreet.com Fashion Platform.
No physical documents are needed for registering as anAffiliate Partner. However, for commission payouts we need the Following Details:
- your company’s (or your own) name
- PAN details,
- Address Proof,
- Bank a/c details,
- Scanned copy of the canceled cheque, and the details of an authorized signato
You can check the status of your referrals under the affiliate accounts tab on your partner dashboard.
First, you will need a minimum of Qualified sales. Once you are eligible for the payout you will be able to download the Commission payout amount, Raise an invoice and share it with the Support team. Once we receive and confirm the same. Payout will be done in 30 days
Affiliate Rates Schedule
This Associates Program Advertising Rates Schedule (“Schedule”) is part of 18th HighStreet.in that governs your participation in the Affiliate Program. This Schedule describes the advertising rates you may earn as a participant in the Program. It also describes the limitations that apply to earning advertising fees on certain Products.
From time to time, we may modify this Schedule in accordance with operating convenience.
- During each calendar month, you may earn advertising fees for Converted deals.
- Most advertising fees are calculated as a percentage of Qualifying Revenues based on the tables below .
- Some Products are subject to the limitations described in the “Limitations on Advertising Fee Rates for Certain Products” section below. We also may offer advertising profit in the form of bounties, Coupons,or other special offers as described in the “Special Offers and Promotions” section below.
- 4. All Financial Transactions will be Reflected after the completion of returning period and accounted for on the 10thof next month
“Qualifying Revenues” mean amounts we receive from customers’ Qualifying Purchases, excluding shipping, handling, and gift-wrapping fees, taxes, and service charges, and less any rebates, credit card processing fees, returns, and bad debt.
The Program’s standard advertising rates structure is described in Table 1. The advertising profit rates you may earn will vary depending on the category of Products that are shipped, streamed, or downloaded (as applicable) in a given calendar month that constitutes Qualifying Purchases. We will determine the classification of Products in each category outlined in Table 1 below or otherwise described on this page.
“Sell more, Earn more”
|We Bring The Reverse Rule!!||Fixed Profit Rates|
|Orders Up to 100||5%|
|Orders Up to 500||7.5%|
|Orders Over 500||10%|